I used all pre-made and pre-chopped components for this scrumptious, wholesome, and straightforward one-pot soup! Took all of 20 minutes from begin to end to make this Straightforward Meatball Soup. 10/10 will make this once more!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 container Dealer Joes Mirepoix (pre-chopped carrots, onions, and celery)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package deal Dealer Joes Turkey Meatballs (16 oz), ready
- 6 cups beef broth (or beef bone broth)
- 28 ozcanned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 package deal Banza Chickpea pasta of alternative (Eight oz)
- three cups spinach, tightly packed
- Parmesan cheese to garnish
- In a big pot, saute Mirepoix and garlic in olive oil
- Add ready meatballs and beef broth to pot and prepare dinner 5 min.
- Add tomatoes, seasoning, and pasta. Simmer lined for 6-Eight minutes or till pasta is cooked.
- Add spinach and stir till wilted.
- Prime with Parmesan and revel in!