Right now I carry to you a tasty Navtatri particular – water chestnut flour halwa or singhare ke atte ka halwa recipe for toddlers and youngsters. It is a wholesome dish for adults as nicely.
Navratri one of the crucial celebrated hindu pageant is right here. Many people observe quick throughout this era. Water chestnut flour or singhade ka atta is likely one of the generally used ingredient in fasting recipes.
Right now I share a easy but flavorful and wholesome water chestnut flour halwa recipe for toddlers and youngsters. Additionally it is referred to as singhare ke atte ka halwa or singhare ka halwa.
Even when you don’t observe quick, you should use water chestnut flour for the superb well being advantages it affords.
This water chestnut flour halwa could be served to youngsters above 1 yr. Serving such alternate flours to younger youngsters can get them style one thing totally different and as dad and mom we can be relieved as we all know it’s wholesome too.
For this recipe, we’ll roast the water chestnut flour in a great quantity of ghee after which add sugar, water and nuts to make the scrumptious halwa. Because the dish could be very filling in nature, don’t fear in case your infant delays the subsequent deliberate meal after having this halwa. You may serve ½ – ¾ cup of the halwa to a child round 1 to 2 years.
Dietary advantages of water chestnut flour or singhare ke atta:
Water chestnut flour has many dietary advantages.
- Good supply of potassium and fiber
- Low in sodium
- Very excessive in carbohydrates and thus is a excessive vitality meals merchandise, preferrred for our excessive vitality toddlers
- Anti-oxidant and assist to remedy cough
- Helps to extend weight of kids
- Utilized in Ayurveda to remedy many illnesses
Water chestnut flour halwa or Singhare ke atta ka halwa recipe:
Warmth ghee in a heavy bottomed kadai and roast the water chest nut flour with out forming lumps on a low warmth until it attains a brown colour (roughly eight minutes).
Add the nuts powdered of your alternative and stir nicely.
Add water and sugar to the flour and stir constantly. Add cardamom powder and let the combination prepare dinner for an additional Three minutes.
As soon as the combination will get a halwa like consistency, you’ll be able to change off the fuel. Garnish with nuts or powdered nuts.
Singhare ke atte ka halwa for Toddlers and Children – Navratri Particular
Creator: Neha C
Prepare dinner time:
Serves: 2 cups
- Water chestnut flour or singhade ka atta – 1 cup
- Ghee or clarified butter – ⅓ cup
- Sugar – ½ Cup
- Water – 1 Cup
- Cardamom Powder / elaichi – 1 pinch (I’ve used one elaichi for a similar)
- Nut Combine – Three to Four tsp (cashewnuts and almonds coarsely powdered)
- In a heavy bottomed pan or kadai, warmth the ghee on a medium flame till it melts and is barely sizzling
- Add within the flour and roast on low warmth till the flour flip mild brown colour. This can take roughly 7 to eight minutes. Do preserve stirring the combo constantly to keep away from forming the lumps.
- Add Nut combine and prepare dinner for just a few seconds.
- Now it’s the time so as to add the water and sugar to the flour. Stir nicely
- Add within the cardamom powder. Prepare dinner the halwa for roughly 2 to three minutes.
- Halwa is prepared. Add a beneficiant sprinkling of nut combine and serve
- Do preserve all of the components useful and prepared as they should be added rapidly
- You may alter the consistency of the halwa as per private alternative by including extra ghee and water.
- Please don’t scale back or skip the ghee because it offers the entire recipe a singular taste.
- Keep in mind to make use of sizzling water or milk because it prevents the formation of lumps in halwa.
Singhade ka atte ka halwa or water chestnut flour halwa could be stored at room temperature for two days and refrigerated for five days in an air tight container.
- Raisins could be added together with the nuts
- You can even add mashed banana (ripe ones) to reinforce the diet worth.
- You can even exchange water with milk whereas cooking the halwa. This model additionally tastes very good.
- You can even add milk to the cooked halwa for a yummy porridge.
You can even strive the entire inexperienced gram candy sundall which is one more Navratri particular. In case you are searching for halwa recipes you’ll be able to strive the beetroot halwa, thinai halwa, carrot halwa and kesari halwa.
We want you a really joyful Navratri and do do this singhare ke atta ka halwa recipe for toddlers and youngsters this festive time. Do let me know in feedback the way it turned out for you.
Kindly share this text on Fb and Twitter. Keep in mind sharing is caring.