October 10, 2017
: 15 Balls
: 5 min
: 30 min
: 35 min
These Snack Balls AKA as Bliss balls are a wholesome different ‘snack (or breakfast) on the run’ for the entire household. The balls are made with pure sugars and are stuffed with nutty and oaty goodness. For Child Led Weaning bubs 6mo+ these are nice for introducing blended / smooth nuts to bub’s diet if you have not performed so. *Be aware: In response to the current pointers from the American Academy of Allergy, Bronchial asthma and Immunology, potential allergenic meals like nuts butters or blended nuts are protected to introduce to infants as younger as 6 months of age. Additionally in accordance with ASCIA pointers for allergy prevention: allergenic stable meals together with peanut butter, cooked egg, dairy and wheat merchandise must be given within the first 12 months of life. For extra data on allergenic meals and advice please learn analysis and allergy symptoms on my web site. In case you are involved and have nut allergy symptoms that run within the household, please focus on along with your physician.
- 3/Four cup of unsalted blended nuts (OR you may simply use one nut i.e. cashews or almonds work nice!)
- 9x seedless dates (Prep: soak the dates in scorching water for till smooth, then drain out the water) OR alternatively 2x heap tablespoons of ‘date paste’
- 2x tablespoons of natural cold-pressed coconut oil (room temp)
- half cup of oats (fast or regular oats)
- 1/Four cup desiccated coconut
- Step 1 Prep: in a bowl with scorching water soak the seedless dates for a few minutes till smooth, then drain out the water. Set dates apart.
- Step 2 In a blender (we used the phillip Avent fundamental blender) pour within the nuts and desiccated coconut, and mix for approx 2min (till nuts/coconut are fully blended and combination turns into clumpy and moist whenever you press the combination collectively along with your fingers). Now put aside this combination in a bowl.
- Step 3 Utilizing the blender once more, mix the smooth dates, coconut oil and oats collectively for approx 1minute till dates look chopped up (photograph under)
- Step 4 Now mix the nuts/coconut combination again into the blender, on prime of the dates combination and mix all substances all collectively for approx 1min)
- Step 5 Now your ball combination is prepared for rolling! Roll all balls (any measurement) by squeezing the combination collectively along with your palms and roll every ball in coconut
- Step 6 TIPS:You’ll be able to eat them right away (which my daughter Ava did as she couldn’t wait haha…) however we normally place the balls into the fridge for 30 minutes to set (both hold some within the fridge for the week for snacks or breakfast anytime of day! The remainder you may retailer within the freezer for as much as Three months (to defrost: simply go away some balls out in room temperature for 30 minutes). Take pleasure in, they’re tremendous yummy 🙂