This Orange Pumpkin Chocolate Bread is the proper breakfast, snack or dessert to get pleasure from your entire month of October! It’s wealthy, moist and has the proper trace of citrus and pumpkin! Make a giant batch of this and revel in for days!
Orange Pumpkin Chocolate Bread
- 1.5 cups gluten-free baking flour
- 1/Three cup coconut brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- (2) 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips
- 3/four cup Limoneira navel orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Limoneira lemon juice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs or vegan egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit.
- Add dry elements to a big bowl and stir collectively. Solely add 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
- Add moist elements right into a medium bowl and whisk collectively till easy.
- Pour moist into dry elements and stir till batter kinds.
- Pour batter into non-stick or evenly greased bread loaf pan.
- Sprinkle on the opposite 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and bake for 50 minutes.
- Enable bread to chill and revel in!
By Wholesome Grocery Lady
Wholesome Grocery Lady https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our ideas & movies makes positive to go to & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!