Gluten-Free Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Gluten-Free Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry—
Beef and broccoli is a scrumptious staple at each Chinese language restaurant. This recipe is a gluten-free DIY model that tastes precisely like the actual factor. The sauce is pure perfection ……and did I point out gluten free and dairy free??
Let’s make some gluten free beef and broccoli stir fry!
- 2 lbs. beef, sliced skinny
- 1 cup corn starch
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- three tbsp. sesame oil
- three massive heads of broccoli, lower into small florets
- 2 cups beef inventory (gluten free)
- 1 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- Dredge beef right into a bowl stuffed with the corn starch.
- Warmth oil in a wok over medium warmth. Add beef and cook dinner till brown, stirring regularly. Put aside.
- Add garlic, beef inventory, and broccoli to wok. Simmer till broccoli is tender.
- Whereas broccoli simmers, combine the elements for the sauce in a small mixing bowl. Whisk effectively.
- Add beef and sauce to broccoli. Stir effectively. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Serve over rice.
We have now gluten-free/dairy free beef and broccoli stir fry!