It’s type of a secret, however we’re doing a tender rollout of our latest taste of protein tortilla chips and needed to ensure anybody who bought on Amazon by way of Prime is ready to make a enjoyable, fast recipe! You don’t want a ton of elements and the flavour is to die for — so pop open a bag and get your eggs scorching, these huevos rancheros are the savory protein recipe you’ve been ready for. Try the video and full recipe beneath.
LOADED TACO HUEVOS RANCHEROS
Yields: 2 Servings | Serving Dimension: 1/2 of recipe
Energy: 310 | Protein: 27g | Fats: 17g | Web Carbs: 7g
Complete Carb: 10g
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Prepare dinner Time: 5 minutes | Complete Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Luggage Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Type Protein Chips (obtainable on amazon prime for early launch)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1 tbsp inexperienced onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, pitted
- salt and pepper to style
- cilantro and lime slices for garnish
- In two small bowls, organize the chips within the backside and up the edges.
- Put together a skillet with non-stick spray and activate medium-low warmth.
- Crack two eggs into the preheated pan and prepare dinner for 2-Three minutes or till eggs are to your required consistency.
- In the meantime, mash the avocado in a bowl utilizing a fork.
- Layer the avocado, salsa and cheese over the chips within the bowls.
- High with cooked eggs and salt and pepper to style.
- Garnish with cilantro and sliced lime earlier than devouring.