Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake—
This old style favourite southern dessert is deceptively straightforward to make. We used cake combine, however you’d swear it’s fully from scratch.
Let’s make some tremendous yummy pineapple the other way up cake!
- 2/three packed mild brown sugar (for topping)
- 1/2 cup butter (for topping)
- 1 field gluten-free vanilla cake combine
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2/three cup pineapple juice (drained from can)
- four eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can sliced pineapple (rings minimize in halves)
- maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a small pot, soften the butter. Add the brown sugar. Combine properly. Take away from warmth and pour into ready bundt cake pan.
- Place the halved pineapple slices and cherries across the backside of the pan.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix the eggs, pineapple juice, vegetable oil, and cake combine. Beat properly. Pour over the pineapple and cherries. Be sure you add the batter slowly so the pineapples keep in place.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, till a toothpick comes out clear. Let cool about 5 to 10 minutes. Invert the cake on a plate.
We’ve gluten-free pineapple the other way up cake!