Hey Good friends! Welcome back to the weblog! Now I’m sharing with you how to make Vanilla Orange Cream Soda, which is a total crowd pleaser! This drink is packed with flavor and best for the whole household!
Vanilla Orange Soda
- two Limoneira navel oranges
- 1 can plain soda water
- 1/three cup canned coconut milk
- 1/two teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice two navel oranges.
- Add ice to two glasses. Pour half of mixture into each and every glass.
- Add vanilla extract and soda water. Stir to combine.
- Best with coconut milk and appreciate!
By Healthier Grocery Girl
Healthier Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/
This video was made for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our strategies & videos tends to make positive to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!